The day is FINALLY here!
My new course for freelance writers, Killer Cold Emailing, is officially available.
*plays air guitar solo*
*throws handful of confetti in the air*
…Okay, enough celebrating for now. 🙂 Let’s get down to biiiizzzzzness.
You may be wondering:
Why a course about cold emailing specifically?
Well, when I started brainstorming the kind of course I wanted to offer, I knew pretty quickly that it needed to be a cold emailing course.
That’s because cold emailing is the strategy that allowed me to win high-paying clients when I first started freelance writing full-time – even as a newbie.
I made over $800 the first month I did it – just from the clients I cold emailed. (And it’s not just me – I know other freelance writers who have used cold emailing as a successful strategy for winning clients too!)
For me, cold emailing meant I didn’t need to rely on job boards or bidding sites (because ain’t nobody got time to work for one penny per word!).
It meant I could start building a freelance writing business on my own terms.
Set my own rates.
Really be seen as a business owner and not a desperate job-seeker.
Another reason I made the course?
Well frankly, I’m fucking tired of talented writers feeling like they need to bid for crappy gigs or write 1,000 words about crazy shit like C++ programming for $10.
You feel me?
…Now, if there’s ONE thing I want you to know about the course, it’s this:
Killer Cold Emailing isn’t JUST about cold emailing.
It’s got CRAZY in-depth info that’ll teach you how to get clear on your freelance writing business marketing strategy – everything from picking a profitable niche to setting up a website that SELLS your freelance writing services.
Let’s break it down, shall we?
Here’s what you’re going to learn in Killer Cold Emailing:
– Exactly what you should put on your freelance writer website so it SELLS (hint: it ain’t your life story in a huge wall of text!)
– How to pick a profitable freelance writing niche
– How to identify your target clients + find their email addresses
– How to create writing samples that attract your specific target client and position your expertise
– How to market your niche expertise on social media
– How to crush your client phone calls (even if you think phone calls are terrifying)
– The 6 things you should do when you write your cold email to impress potential clients and make them want to work with you
Here are some of the bonuses/resources you’ll get when you enroll:
– A tech training video showing how to set up your freelance writer website in Weebly
– A lesson on how to get hosting + resources for setting up your website
– A sample home page mock-up and freelance writer website checklist to help you create a site that sells
– Niche writing sample formulas you can use to create killer portfolio pieces
– Cold emailing templates
– A cold emailing spreadsheet to help you stay organized and get shit done
You also get access to an exclusive Facebook Mastermind Group where you can ask questions, get feedback, and connect with other freelance writers (and me!). I’m going to be hanging out in the group a LOT to answer questions, give feedback, and help out however I can.
Hope to see you in the course and Facebook group soon! 🙂
Got any questions about Killer Cold Emailing? Ask away in the comments section or email firstname.lastname@example.org!